Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Possible form error.

I've found the problem. Some of the form was somehow deleted.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I have this snippet of code that worked yesterday and doesn't work today. I
didn't write it, so I'm still trying to figure it all out.

lblProgressText = ProgressLabel
'Get and error on the following line
'Either object required error and sometimes variable not defined e
ProgBar.Min = 0
ProgBar.Max = 60
ProgForm.Show

DoEvents

i've looked at the form and don't see anything titled "ProgBar". Where
should I look next? I saw this error yesterday and it went away. A user
has then tested the workbook where this code would have been used with no
errors.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Anyway, I'm getting an error as shown above.