Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bobbo Bobbo is offline

Default Question about running macro from VBS

I am using the following script that will allow me to open up excel and run a
macro that is in it. It works fine but what I would like is that when it is
done, instead of asking me if I would like to just save the workbook It would
save the workbook with the data in cell B2 as the file name with the date
appended to the name in the same directory as the original workbook.

Here is what I am using right now. WhoMadeComments is the workbook name and
Get_Data is the macro

Set objXL = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
on error resume next

With objXL
.Workbooks.Open ("D:\Documents and
Settings\user\Desktop\testing\WhoMadeComments.xls" )
.Run "WhoMadeComments.xls!Get_Data"
.Quit
End With
Set objXL = Nothing