Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Albert Albert is offline

Default popup balloon (not msgbox)

Thanks again Joel.
How would I go about importing a picture into the task bar?

"Joel" wrote:

The callouts are a picture and should be able to be copied where evey you
need them. You might have to put them on your worksheet then right click and
saveas picture. Then inport the picture into your task bar.

"Albert" wrote:

Hi Joel,
Thanks for your reply.
I actually wanted one of those popups appearing on the taskbar, not within
Excel.

"Joel" wrote:

The callouts (ballons) are on the drawing toolbar (View - Toolbars - Drawing)
under Autoshape - Callouts.

Yo can add them programmably as follows:

Set NewCallout = ActiveSheet.Shapes _
.AddShape(msoShapeRoundedRectangularCallout, _
243#, 217.5, 72#, 48#)

"Albert" wrote:

Hello!

Is it possible to create through VBA a popup balloon, like the ones that
tell you have unused icons?

(like this one
http://lifehacker.com/350132/disable...-icons-balloon)

It would be VERY cool!