Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MichaelDavid MichaelDavid is offline

Default Find Method for finding the next value in a range GT certain value

Greetings! Does anyone know of an efficient method or function for finding
the next value in a range which is greater than a specified value? My macro
would first select the range, look for the first/next value in a range
greater than a specified value. My macro would process that value, and
continue by looking for the next value in the range greater than the
specidied value. May you have a most blessed day!

Sincerely,

Michael Fitzpatrick