Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default cut/copy & paste w/source formatting except for conditional format

All I can think of is make the copy and paste then with the pasted cells
selected go to CF and "Delete"

All selected cells will have CF deleted.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:11:01 -0700, Jamie
wrote:

I regularly need to cut or copy and paste from one worksheet to another and
I'm having trouble with how I want it formatted.

ex:
T1234 22/07/09 SC 04/08/09 Norway
In my workbook T1234 has a blue fill (manual) and 04/08/09 has a green fill
(conditional formatting). I need to cut or copy and paste the entire row
into another worksheet and keep the blue formatting from the first cell, but
I don't want the conditional formatting anymore. Is there a way to do this
without changing the format every time after I paste? This would be
INCREDIBLY helpful! Thanks!