Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen[_2_] Per Jessen[_2_] is offline

Default cut/copy & paste w/source formatting except for conditionalformat

Hi

When all data and formatting has been pasted, use the line below to
delete Conditional formatting from the range.

Range("A1:D10").FormatConditions.Delete 'Change range to suit

Hopes this helps.
Per

On 4 Aug., 23:11, Jamie wrote:
I regularly need to cut or copy and paste from one worksheet to another and
I'm having trouble with how I want it formatted.

ex:
T1234 * * *22/07/09 * * SC * * *04/08/09 * * *Norway
In my workbook T1234 has a blue fill (manual) and 04/08/09 has a green fill
(conditional formatting). *I need to cut or copy and paste the entire row
into another worksheet and keep the blue formatting from the first cell, but
I don't want the conditional formatting anymore. *Is there a way to do this
without changing the format every time after I paste? *This would be
INCREDIBLY helpful! *Thanks!