Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default calculating based on color

Color is part of the format facility of Excel. It can be applied to font,
interior, lines and fill. If it is applied as conditional format it is at a
different level than if it is applied to the interior. It is not easy to
work with and Chip's code is about as simple as you are going to get.

"beata" wrote in message
Hi. I've read Chip Pearson's site on calculating based on color, but I'm
not
savvy enough to copy it. Does the newer version and/or has anyone found a
easier workaround for identifying or calculating color?