Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TysonE TysonE is offline

Default InStr Help - Multiple Criteria

No, I tired that already. That will actually turn all formulas into
values. Any other ideas?

On Aug 3, 9:56*am, ryguy7272
wrote:
Will this work?
myInStr = InStr(c.Formula, "Cog1" Or "Cog2" Or "Cog3")

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---
If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''..

"TysonE" wrote:
This is the line of code I'm working on (Full code below):

myInStr = InStr(c.Formula, "Cog1")

What I would like it to be able to do is find anythinf with a "Cog1"
or "Cog2" or "Cog3." *Right now it works perfect with one criteria,
but I would like to open it up to more.

Is there a quick and easy way to do this?

Thanks,

Tyson

Sub Values()
Dim c
Dim myInStr As String
Dim cRange As Range

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

On Error Resume Next
Set cRange = Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas, 23)

* * For Each c In cRange
* * * * myInStr = InStr(c.Formula, "Cog1")
* * * * If myInStr < 0 Then
* * * * * *Range(c.Address) = Range(c.Address).Value
* * * * End If
* * Next c

On Error GoTo 0
ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Select