Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bug Repro Bug Repro is offline

Default swap contents for one workbook with contents from another one

Hello

I am creating a solution in which I need to swap the contents of an existing
workbook with contents from a backup copy. The destination workbook
is in open state before this operation starts. What I am thinking of is to
copy and past of all the worksheets from the backup to the
destination and delete all the original worksheets from the destination, and
then
saving the destination document. Is there a better option? We want to make
the user experience as smooth as possible. Ideally, the view state of the
destination will be preserved as is.

I need to do this for Excel 2003, and 2007. Please let me know what the best
approach would be.

Thanks