Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Error Message: Sort Method of Range Class Failed

Something definitely doesn't seem right. Is A5 and P5 inside the POLICYLIST?
Ryan--

--
Ryan---

"Munchkin" wrote:

I want my marco button to sort my POLICYLIST named range by A5, then by P5,
but it's not working. What am I doing wrong?

Application.Goto Reference:="POLICYLIST"
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("A5"), Order1:=xlAscending, Key2:=Range("P5") _
, Order2:=xlAscending, Header:=xlNo, OrderCustom:=1,
MatchCase:=False, _
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, DataOption1:=xlSortNormal, DataOption2:= _
xlSortNormal
Range("B5").Select
End Sub