Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Userform on intranet: disble save option, allow open only

Hummm...I've never encountered this particular scenario, but check one of the
solutions he
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/prevent-save-prompt.htm

Several of those code snippets seem reasonable.

HTH,
Ryan---
--
Ryan---

"sam" wrote:

Hi All,

I have designed a userform that is to be posted on companys intranet, Rite
now when people launch the userform it asks them if they want to save it or
directly open it. Is there a way where they can only open it and dont have an
option to save the form?

Thanks in advance