Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Murphy Brian Murphy is offline

Default charting run time error, Excel 2007 SP2 problem withSeriesCollection and .Formula property

Thank you, Peter (and Andy, too).

I was unaware of the chart Refresh method. I will give it a try and
report back.

In my testing I've only been able to trigger this problem with SP2.
All of my own testing with SP1 has been trouble free. However, one
customer with this problem has reported this morning that he is using
SP1. I'll need to confirm that, though, because I'm pretty sure he
has been trying both.

Is running Office in a VM any different than not using a VM? I'm
using VMWare Workstation with the VM running Vista.

Thanks,

Brian