Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default 2003 to 2007 compatability

As far as user forms are concerned; that should work fine. Take a look at
Ron's below articles if you work with shapes or custom menus...

Shapes in Excel 2007
http://www.rondebruin.nl/shape.htm

Ribbon in 2007
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

VBA has not changed in 2007, except that it has got additional objects which
are not in Office 2003. So your code in 2003 should work in 2007.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"NDBC" wrote:

Again, I've written vba code controlling forms etc in Excel 2003. I haven't
tried it but I'm assuming it will work on newer versions of Excel. Is this
correct or an I heading into problems when I upgrade Excel.

Thanks