Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TextBox exit problem

Without being able to see your code (to know what that code is actually
doing), it is a little difficult to give you a specific response; however,
the general way to do what you seem to be asking for is to put the code you
want run from the two event procedures in a subroutine and then call the
subroutine from both of those locations (rather than trying to get one event
procedure to trigger a different event). If there are procedure specific
code that must be run in conjunction with a core body of code, that would
usually be handled by providing an argument so the calling code can tell the
subroutine's code who called it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote in message
I thought of that as well and tried the code below thinking it would
trigger the Textbox exit routine.

Private Sub MultiPage1_Change()
TextBox201.SelectionMargin = True
End Sub

"Joel" wrote in message
You need a change event

Private Sub MultiPage1_Change()

End Sub

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

On my UserForm I use a Multipage control. My problem is that I have
TextBox2201 on the second page, and it has a routine I want to run upon
exit
of the TextBox. All works well if the user clicks on something else on
page
2, but if the click on the tab to go back to page 1 the TextBox exit
routine does not run.