Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Populating a ListBox with an Array

not really. but maybe this example can get you started.

Private Sub ListBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim i As Long
Set ws = Worksheets("Sheet1")
For i = 1 To 8
If Me.ListBox1.Value = "A" Then

Me.ListBox2.AddItem Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & i).Value
Else
Me.ListBox2.AddItem Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B" & i).Value
End If

Next

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"ironhydroxide" wrote in message
I have 2 ListBoxes on my UserForm, the ListBox1 Has a list in it
(RowSourced) and i want the Userform to Put information (a list) in
ListBox2
According to what is selected in ListBox1.

I have it far enough that i can get a start cell and stop cell (in the
same
column) of the information I want. This is the information i want in
ListBox1

I hope i have made this clear enough

Thanks in advance
ironhydroxide