Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pacsol_mic pacsol_mic is offline

Default Inserting a row below a combobox determined cell

I have a list array named electrical that has all the prices for the items i
use. I have a prompt box to insert a new item . I want it to insert right
below the category name that is determined by the combobox then copy formulas
from a generic row so the calculations are inputed. I can't seem to figure
out how to reselect the row that i just inserted it .
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim cell As Range
Dim SELECTEDCELL As Range

For Each cell In Sheet7.Range("electrical")
If PromptInsertItem.Category.Value = cell.Value Then
cell.Offset(1, 0).Insert SHIFT:=xlDown

End If
Next

Range("A18:x18").Select