Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default userform textbox: hit enter to start writing in a new line

Hey ozziemac, thanks for the help.

I have one issue though, A '?' is displayed in the excel sheet where I hit
enter on the userform textbox:

foreg:

Input in Userforml:
One two three
four five six

Output in Excel sheet cell:
One two three?
four five six

Do you know how to get rid of this '?'

Thanks in advance

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hi Sam,

Set Multiline property to True and
Set EnterKeyBehaviour property to True

OssieMac

"sam" wrote:

Hi All,

I have a text box in a userform where users enter big sentences. This text
box is designed a little bigger as compared to other text boxes.
What I want is:
If users start inputing the text and they want to write something in a new
line, they can hit enter and start from a new line, Something like microsoft
word, once we hit enter we get on a new line.

I hope I made it clear

Thanks in advance