Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Need a pause in my macro before printing

try this or have your query .Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False

application.enableevents=false
ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll

application.enableevents=true
Sheets("JOB COST SUMMARY").PrintOut

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Chas" wrote in message
Sorry I forgot to add the code currently being used

ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll
Sheets("JOB COST SUMMARY").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

Again, the problem is that it prints before the refresh in complete, I
want
it to print when the refresh is done.

Thanks Again

"Chas" wrote:

I have a macro that basically refreshes several queries & performs some
other
basic task. I need to add code that will then print a final report
(which is
just printing one of the tabs). The problem I'm having is that when I
add a
pause, it seems to pause the refreshing process then it ends up printing
before all of the refreshes are complete. Any suggestions, I'm very new
VBA so I'm sure this is an easy fix that I'm overlooking.

Thanks