Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Louise Louise is offline

Default Locate a value in a cell and delete rows above

Hi Jacob,

This works a treat! :) Thank you SO much!

Kind regards,
Louise

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

It should be

Sub Macro()
Dim lngRow As Long
lngRow = Range("A1:A30").Find(What:="Invoice Month", _
SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, SearchOrder:=xlRows).Row
Rows("1:" & lngRow - 1).Delete
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Louise" wrote:

Hi,

I need a piece of code and I cannot work out how to write it in VBA. I want
the code to look for a static piece of code "Invoice Month" which will always
appear in column A, but could be in any row between 1-30. When it locates it,
I want it to delete all the rows above it but not the one it is on.

Is this possible and if so can anyone help me with the code I would need?

Many Thanks in advance for your help...