Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tpmax tpmax is offline

Default Script to conditionally copy data to another sheet?

I have a workbook that I've been extensively automating but unfortunately I'm
still pretty new to VBA. I have a long range of data that I'd like to copy to
a new sheet *only when* a particular column contains data. For example, my
data range starts in cell B35 of Sheet1 and goes to L301. I'd like to copy
only those rows of data when a value has been placed in column E (column E
cells are blank by default) to Sheet2. I'd also like the information to port
over as values only. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance for any and
all help!!