Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Run procedure in stored in module on worksheet change event

just a thought (cuz it happened to me!) - Target.Address is case
sensitive.
$j$1 won't trigger.
:)
susan

On Jul 30, 1:02*pm, Daniel Jones wrote:
On Jul 30, 12:55*pm, Mike H wrote:

Daniel,

Try it like this

If Target.Address = "$J$1" Then

Call ChangeRows

Mike

"Daniel Jones" wrote:
Guys-

Is there a way to run a procedure thats stored in a module on a
worksheet change event? When cell J1 changes, I'd like to run the
procedure ChangeRows() which is stored in a module. *However, this
does not seem to be calling the procedure. *Can anyone help? *Thanks!

Select Case Target.Address

Comment here
Case "$J$1"

Call ChangeRows

Case Else
End Select
End Sub

Thank you, I actually tried that too, and that doesn't work either.
For some reason, its just not calling ChangeRows and I'm not sure
why. *Can anyone solve the mystery? Thanks!

D- Hide quoted text -