Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Atishoo Atishoo is offline

Default VBA Code to Change Currency Format

Hm
Im thinking that you create a worksheet to function in one standard curreny
(say US Dollar) and then on your other sheets each cell that contains a
currency value should be a multiplication of the value in us dollars by the
exchange rate set from your opening page.

"Jim" wrote:

I'm building a report book template that I want to use for multiple
currencies (only one per book). The first sheet would have a currency
selection box that then format all the relevent cells in the other sheets to
the selected currency format. I know how to do it the long way, but was
hoping someone could suggest an easy quick solution.

Thanks in advance.

JIM