Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
smartin smartin is offline

Default Anyone know why this doesn't work ?

kirkm wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:24:22 -0400, smartin
wrote:

So what happens? I would expect, by reading this code, that you could
only untick a box by ticking the other one.

That's exactly what I want, i.e you can only choose one of them.
But what does happen is odd. Try it out. I think Excels applying a
built in toggle which won't disable.

Works as expected. I click on box 1 and, regardless of its previous
state, it becomes or remains selected, box 2 becomes or remains
unselected, and status bar reads box 1. Similar for box 2. And, box 1
and box 2 always have opposite state.

What are you trying to do? If you want mutually exclusive selections,
options buttons are the control of choice.