Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default IF statement inserting new rows

What did you mean when you said "below the final transaction on the one
date"? How is your data laid out... one date per sheet or and ordered column
of dates?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"PVANS" wrote in message
Good afternoon everyone

Hope someone can help me with this.

I have a worksheet that is filled rows of information about transactions.
The column A in the worksheet is the date the transaction occured.

I would like to have a macro that notices when there is a change in date,
and then inserts 3 rows below the final transction on the one date, and
the
new transctions of the next date.

I know how to insert a single row using a macro:
Selection.Insert Shift:=x1Down

But I can't seem to figure out how to write the IF statement to compare
the
dates in Column A and insert 3 lines instead of just one.

Would really appreciate the help

Regards,
PVANS