Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jbm Jbm is offline

Default VBA code relative to current date

Joel,
I'm afraid I'm being counterproductive here. Let my try to simplify this.
Don't worry about keywords for this example at all.
Imagine I have the dates in column A like this, with corresponding data in
column B

Column A
7/01/09
7/01/09
7/02/09
7/02/09
7/02/09
7/03/09
7/03/09

Now suppose the date is 7/03/09, so in this instance I need to copy rows 3-5
(data from the previous day) and place that data in Columns D and E. So
Column D would look like this

Column D
7/02/09
7/02/09
7/02/09

And Column E would have the corresponding data to those dates that was in B.
I need to do this every day, with a separate new document, so for today (the
29th), I need Column D to hold only data from the 28th. The last cell in A
will always contain the current date. I'm sorry to have wasted your effort
on the previous code, but I think this will get at what I'm trying to do with
better accuracy. Thanks.