Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mac Mac is offline

Default expand or collapse

Hello,

I am not sure I am posting to the proper place. My boss gave me an
assignment and I am not sure how to go about it. I have a workbook that I
send to client and they fill out . There is 2 different types of data to do
different reports. I would like to set up a button or macro that if the
check either Med or Accts or Both that would show only the type of data for
each report. ex: if it only Med data then I want to hide Accts worksheets
and if it is Accts then I would like to hide Med worksheets. I hope I am
making sense.
Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU
--