Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Msgbox Based on Cell Content ???

I like it better!

Ron wrote:

Is this better? Sorry, I've never paid attention. Thanks for the
heads up. Have a good one, Ron

On Jul 27, 2:10 pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Nothing wrong--just something uncommon in these newsgroup.

Most people put their response at the top of the new message (Top posting). You
put your response at the bottom (bottom posting).

Ron wrote:

On Jul 27, 12:02 pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Glad it's working.

Ifyou're going to hang around in these Microsoft excel newsgroups, you may have
noticed that most people are top posters (different than in most general
newsgroups).

You may want to start doing the same.

Ron wrote:

<<snipped

Hi Dave, works perfect. Thank you for your assistance, wish I could
buy you a couple of beers. Thanks, Ron Smith

--

Dave Peterson

Hi Dave, I don't understand your reply. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks, Ron

--

Dave Peterson- Hide quoted text -

Dave Peterson