Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Changing Path of .JPG file?

you can use the FileCopy with a delete (Kill statement)

"ironhydroxide" wrote in message
I was wondering if it was possible to change the path of a .JPG file using
an
excel Macro.
I have a database of people, and when they leave, I also have a folder
with
everyones .JPG Picture (which i use to make a printoff of the people here
and
their pictures) I was wondering if one could Program in a SubFunction to,
when the leave date has passed, move that certain .JPG file to annother
Directory/Path in that same drive.

Thank you

Ironhydroxide