Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FinnBarr FinnBarr is offline

Default VBA Chart

Hi All

I have a spreadsheet that records market data at 1 second intervals,
for between 15 - 30 minutes. The sheet uses 100+ columns and upto 1800
rows (30*60), I want a dynamic chart to display the data as it comes
in. Using XL2002, I set a chart using a defined name offset formula I
found on John Peltiers website, amongst others. Problem is, it cant
complete the graph and crashes my code which stops the data updates. I
think the data is coming in too fast as its fine if I manually input
dummy data into the range.

Does anyone have a slick workaround or is this just out of XL's
capabilities? Is there a free/shareware graphing add-in that could
cope?

Thanks in advance.