Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Li - MSFT Tim Li - MSFT is offline

Default How to return special values from function? (Excel 2007 + VS 2008)

Hello Tomasz,

I have researched this question for another couple hours, but the result is
still we need to return the special code in VBA side, have you considered
directly return string from UDF?
As far as I know VBA is the only way, I'll continue my study if there's any
new clew I'll keep you updated.

Best regards,
Tim Li
Microsoft Online Community Support