Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default How to find invalid formula references with VBA

You have me confused. what is it that makes the formula invalid? It seems
that if they have bad references the error would be self evident, because
you would get the wrong result.

"Alan" wrote in message
Is there a way to use VBA to find invalid formula references in an
Excel spreadsheet?

I have some input worksheets I cannot control, and sometimes they
contain invalid formula references. I simply want to delete those
rows. I know how to delete the rows, but not how to find formulas
with problems.

Thanks, Alan