Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Customizing row color

as you only have three colors, you can use Conditional Formatting

use forrmula is and set these to

1) =MOD(ROW(),4)=1 set pattern to pastel yellow
2) =MOD(ROW(),4)=2 set pattern to pastel green
3) =MOD(ROW(),4)=3 set pattern to pastel red

white is the default

"Jack" wrote in message
I need to have an excel worksheet where the first row is yellow, the
second
is green, the third red and the forth white. Then I need to repeat these
through the worksheet. The columns are between A and F. I am new to excel
programming. How does one approach this issue. I appreciate any help for
resolution. Thanks.