Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Can I pass arguments to my formatted empty spreadsheet file?

Please search this group and read the thread :

subject: Schedule a macro on a specific time

"Paul H" wrote in message
Now that I have my macro running (to import a .CSV file) when I push the
button I added to the tool bar, I need a way to pass the file to be
imported into my formatted empty spreadsheet, and run the macro. Is this
possible? Can I pass arguments, maybe from a .BAT file, to eliminate the
user from being involved except to start some process, this being one of
many steps to run at night. Excel 2003 and 2007. I cannot find anything
appropriate about arguments in my very good Excel 2007 book by Walkenbach.
TIA, Paul