Gord Dibben

Mike

With the tables on separate sheets......

Select the range on sheet2. Hold SHIFT key and EditCopy Picture.

Paste where you want on sheet1.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:21:01 -0800, "snidely"
wrote:

Took quite a while with some moderate sized sheets. Even Qpro for Windows
didn't handle it well. Went from Q DOS to Q Win to Excel.

Anyway, I am in a major learning curve. Question: I thought by now
that one would be able to change column widths in a modern spread sheet half
way down the page. I learned on this site it can't be done.
What I have is a summary page I want to print out that links to other
data in the work book. The top part of the page requires column widths of
one size, the bottom part completely different widths. IOW, it is like
having two separate sheets on one page.
What I have done the past 10-15 years is create 2 sheets and run the
page thru the printer twice! I thot by now there would be a simpler work
around. I guess I could continue to create 2 sheets, open up Word, (which I
am also learning<G) and import them. Sounds rather cumbersome tho.
Is there anyway to import one sheet w. its own data/layout into another
sheet?

...mike