Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Louie Louie is offline

Default Long Macro

I am looking for help with a macro that will enter in every cell in a
workbook the contents €śI am a winner€ť so that every row in every column is
filled with these contents until Excel cannot create any more worksheets to
store these contents and then at that point the macro will stop. Can you
help me with that? Here is what I am starting with.

Sub Macro1()
Range("A1: ").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "I am a winner"
Range("A2").Select

A3:IV65535 then

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "I am a winner"
Range("IV65536").Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "I am a winner"
End Sub