Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default End a procedure form a UserForm

This might be more clear.

If you put a command button on the form:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Unload Me
End Sub

If you put a command button on a sheet:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Unload UserForm1
End Sub

"Sam" wrote in message
I use a MsgBox with vbYesNoCancel to end a procedure if the No button is
clicked. However, the end users don't take the time to read the message
and
just click Yes to get past it.

I want to use a LARGE UserForm with Yes & No command buttons to accomplish
the same thing. If the end user clicks Yes, the UserForm will unload and
the
procedure will continue. What code can I put into the No command button to
end the procedure that launched the UserForm when the No button is
clicked?

Thanks,

Sam