Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Move line as Worksheet change not working correctly

If Target.Column < 34 Then Exit Sub 'col AH is col 34
With Sheets("archive")
lr = .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row + 1
Rows(Target.Row).Cut .Rows(lr)
Rows(Target.Row).Delete
End With

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Risky Dave" wrote in message

I have the following code that I found at
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/community...5/cut-row.aspx

If Left(Target.AddressLocal(ColumnAbsolute:=False), 1) = "M" Then
InsPos = Sheets("Archive").Range("a65536").End(xlUp).Row + 1
Rows(Target.Row).Copy Sheets("Archive").Rows(InsPos)
Rows(Target.Row).Delete shift:=xlUp

This works when I enter a value in column "M", but if I chnage the
reference
to column AH it does not work (nothing happens at all, no errors, no
cut-and-past).

CAn anyone explain why this is happening (so that I understand) and et me
know how to modify the code so that the cut-and-paste happens when a value
is
entered in column AH?

TIA

Dave