Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default run multiple macros from drop down list

I'm not usre I understand your problem. The code works for me. If you want
the code to run automatically whenyou change the drop down box put this code
in the VBA "Area Summary" sheet. I removed all the other code in this sheet.
Didn't need two copies of the code.

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
Call CopyRegion

"markrennolds" wrote:

Sorry Joel

I understand what is wrong but dont know how to sort it out. I
appreciate your help, couldn't have got that far by myself.

Can anyone help me out please? I just need to understand how to run the
"copyregion" macro by using the dropdown in B2?
It works when I run it from the macro menu, so just need the code to
look at B2 in "Area Summary" sheet and run the "copyregion" macro.

Thanks
Mark

187

|Filename: Advanced Estate KPI Tool Area.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=187|

markrennolds
markrennolds's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=543
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=118224