Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default run multiple macros from drop down list

I don't like the selection method in the code you have. but don't think tha
is the problem. I'm not usre how you are running the code.

I think this statment may be the problem

Region = Range("B2").Value

There is no sheet reference. You have the same code in VBA sheet "Area
Summary" and in Module3. If you are running the code from the worksheet
Macro menu you are calling the module3 code. The activesheet will be the
sheet that will be used to get REGION. Since your code is switching actrive
sheets using selection I'm not sure which sheet is the activesheet. You get
my point!!!!

I wouldn't put the same code in two places. You can call code in the module
sheet from the the "Area Summary" sheet. Not usre why you have any code in
the "Area Summary" sheet.

"markrennolds" wrote:

Hi Joel

There were spaces before the text so was throwing out the macro. Have
sorted that now & macro works fine.
However it is not running automatically from the drop down in B2, only
when i run it from the macro menu.

Any idea's?

Thanks
Mark

186

|Filename: Advanced Estate KPI Tool Area.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=186|

markrennolds
markrennolds's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=543
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=118224