Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default HELP... Pivot table sorting

Hello, My pivot table (on a seperate sheet in V2003) seems to sort my data
in an entirely random order.
It is not in the order that the iems appear in the original data, and it is
not in size or alphabetical order, and what's more, I can't change the
order, even if I use 'Sort & Top 10' or Advanced 'Field Settings'.

Why is this? What can I do to sort it?

I have to ba able to determine the order? - Ideally it would be in the order
that the iems appear in the original list, but if that's not possible, I
could probably fiddle it, if I could sort it at all!

I really hope someone can help

Thanks