Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul H[_2_] Paul H[_2_] is offline

Default Button points to wrong macro

Thank you Fred. That worked perfectly. With Excel 2003.

Now, when I run it with 2007, not 2003, where do I find the button?

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
Right-click on the Toolbar, choose Customize...
Right-click on your button, choose Assign Macro...
Specify the correct macro.
Close Excel (so it will remember the change).

Regards,
Fred

"Paul H" wrote in message
I have added a button at the left end of the toolbar, left of "new" and
"open". I want it to cause a macro to run. It does, but not the macro I
want it to - what it points to does not exist anymore. How do I change
the
macro it will cause to run? TIA, Paul