Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_1182_] Simon Lloyd[_1182_] is offline

Default How do I attach a document along a column?

ae030;425289 Wrote:
I want them to be able to open the document. I think if I used a
hyperlink the user of this would not be able to open the document as it
would be linked to a document on my hard drive, which they will not have
access to. Also, the document that will be attached might change
locations from where it is initially located.
--- Automerged consecutive post before response ---
I tried using an OLE Object, but I was unable to link it to a cell.Create a hyperlink to the attached document, im assuming you are sending

a document that will be saved on the users pc, and if the document is
going to change locations there's no way of tracking that.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd