Frank Kabel

Hi
yes you would. But the exact usage depends on what you want to return?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"John" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
The VLookup looks very useful for this
Would I do a Range_Lookup from my destination cell to search the

source
document for an exact value since it's position may change?

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
have a look at VLOOKUP. See:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"John" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have an excel work book downloaded daily. The workbook

contains
pricing.
On occasion the pricing will move from cell to cell.
Is there a way to define the destination workbook in such a way

adapt to
the changes that might happen when the values move from one cell

another.
For example product called product 2 sometimes moves to position

three in
the source workbook but its still alays called product 2. So is

there a way
to have the source document auto link to the label of the

destination
i.e.
product 2?