Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Which Excel references used for Workday Formula in MS Excel 2003?

Post the offending line(s) of code

"T. Johnson" wrote:

when we used the workday formula in the VBA macro, some users facing problem
in workday calculation (MS EXCEL 2003) and they get #VALUE!".

Can you please help me which reference or Library is missing?

We have already activated the 2 VBA toolpak
(Analysis Toolpak & Analysis Toolpak - VBA)

We also have the VBE6.DLL file in the following file path
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VBA\VBA6\

We also have the Excel.exe file in the following file path
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE 11\

We also have the stdole.tlb & FM20.dll file in the following file path
C:\Windows\System 32\