Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fi.or.jp.de fi.or.jp.de is offline

Default Automate data from Web to Excel.

this is the web https://alertweb.omgeo.net/cleartrust/ct_logon.jsp

On Jul 21, 6:31*pm, Joel wrote:
This task isn't simple. *I need to know how much programming experience you
have to determine if I cna help you through the process. *I assume you don't
want to give out a pasword for me to do the task. *If you give me the login
URL I can at least get you started by setting up a macro where you can enter
the account and password your self.

Each webpage is diferent so there isn't any generalized code that will work.
*Each webpage requires custom software to retrieve the data.

"fi.or.jp.de" wrote:
Hi, I need to do the foll. from excel vba

I need to login to the website
then I need to choose the list from dropdown
Select particulat in web
then I need to copy any row which has check box.
add new workbook
paste the data.- Hide quoted text -