Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Select a Sheet Issue in VBA on a very hidden sheet - fails

very rarely will you need to selecta cell to read/write data
try

mycodearray = Sheets(leftstring).Range("C1:C5000")

"christopher ward" wrote in
message ...
Dear Experts

I am trying to select a very hidden sheet via VBA whose name I capture
from
a form in the Leftstring Variable as shown below. I find I cannot then
select
the sheet to capture a range , not sure how i do this - sorry.

I am using Excel 2003 - if you help many thanks as usual

Chris

For i = 0 To DT2.ListBox2.ListCount - 1
If DT2.ListBox2.Selected(i) Then

fullstring = DT2.ListBox2.Value
position = InStr(fullstring, "=")

leftstring = Left(fullstring, position - 1)

rightstring = Right(fullstring, (Len(fullstring) -
position))

End If
Next i

Sheets(leftstring).Select " so error occurs here
mycodearray = Range("C1:C5000")

--
C Ward