Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default How to Load Combo Box with Named Range

interesting. maybe do the scroll in vba after setting the visible state?
perhaps turning off screen updating to avoid flicker

"EricG" wrote in message
Thanks for the reply, Patrick.

One more question - after the user selects whatever from the combbox, I am
using ".Visible = false" to hide it. However, its image stays on the
screen.
If I scroll it out of sight and back in, it's gone, which tells me it is
invisible, so the remaining image must be a "ghost".

Is there a neat trick to force a screen redraw to get rid of this "ghost"
image of the combobox?

Thanks,

Eric