Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
AB[_2_] AB[_2_] is offline

Default How to save/move a personal workbook

When you say 'personal' do you mean the PERSONAL.XLS that Excel opens
up when it starts?
If so, then the easiest is to move/copy the entire workbook and not
worksheets and macros separatelly.

As a general rule (for me anyway) is to not make the PERSONAL.XLS
overly a task specific, i.e., I'd store in the workbook on the macros,
that i'd use for general purposses and not for a specific workbook. If
you've got macros needed for a specific workbook - store/record those
macros in that workbook (and not PERSONAL.XLS) - then the macros
always follow the worksheets/spreadsheets.

On 20 July, 05:41, "Paul H" wrote:
I have a number of spreadsheets in a personal workbook. *When I move the
spreadsheets to another computer, how do I also the personal workbook that
has the macros I've recorded? *TIA, Paul