Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Copy an Access recordset starting with Column 2

YOU have to change your SQL statement. The SQL has two parts that you need
to look at.

1) The Select portion which defines which records to retrieve. which defines
the table to use and the filters which is specified by the Where statements.
2) The Orderby which specifies which fields to retrieve and the order to
place the fields into the excel table.

"gab1972" wrote:

I am bringing information from an Access recordset into Excel. I want
start copying the recordset data starting with column two in the
Access
record. Column one is my primary key identifier and I don't want
that.
I'm thinking it has something to do with .Fields???

Below is my coding so far...

'Copy the matched recordset into the worksheet starting at column
"AN"
With wsSheet1
..Cells(2, 40).CopyFromRecordset rs2.Fields(2,?????) <----unsure here
End With