Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Help organizing large program

Use a Public Sub! Look at this:
http://www.your-save-time-and-improv...ivate-sub.html

HTH,
Ryan---
--
Ryan---

"Andrew" wrote:

Hello,
I have a VBA program, which is written all on sheet1 of a workbook. I
have about 15 subroutines and it is getting hard to navigate around
the code. I'd like to move some of the completed subs off of sheet1
and maybe put them into modules. I'd especially like to move all of
the variable declarations onto another page. I have about 100
variable, all are global with respect to sheet1. I have tried this,
but I can't get the variables to transfer over. Please advise.

1. How do I create global variables which would be visible from all
sheets and all modules?
2. How do I take a subroutine out of sheet1 and into a module?

thanks for your help